Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In the beginning...

Well, I'm sure we all know how things really began. The future is where the real surprises are in store. The one thing that I want each and every one of you to know is that no matter what happens I am here for you to help you through anything, no matter how far gone you think you are, I have a Friend that can help bring you back to where you belong. He can do some pretty great things, so if you ever want me to introduce you to Him, just let me know. You also might already know Him so if you want to learn more about Him, then I can also help you out with that. Anytime, send me anything, and it might be possible that together we could change Everything.

You can call me G.J. but you don't have to use the punctuation.

-GJ Frye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home