Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Bucket List

I watched the movie and figured I needed to make my own, so here it is:

1. Write a novel.
2. Graduate College.
3. Change someone's life.
4. Fall in love.
5. Skydive.
6. Climb Everest.
7. Surf in Hawaii.
8. Find genuine joy in my life.
9. Bring genuine joy to others.
10. Read the Bible cover to cover.
11. See something so beautiful that it will bring tears to my eyes.

Chances are I will add things, and I will make sure to mark the ones that I accomplish, so stay tuned.

-GJ Frye

1 Comments:

At August 8, 2008 at 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure after you read what im going to write, you will know who this is, but I didnt want others to know..
I'm writing this comment because you can surely cross off your #9 and even maybe #5. You have changed my life GJ and I couldnt be happier. You led me to find a relationship with our father and to appericate each day as it comes. You've helped me through what have so far been some of the hardest things in a teenagers life.. the overcoming of a teenage heartbreak, and dealing with the pain. Thank you for just talking with me on random nights and asking how I am at the times I'm actually and feeling the worst. You've brought joy and happiness to my life countless times and I'd love to find a way to do that to others. I know we arent the closest of friends. But I love you cause you are my brother in this world and again I'm thankful for everything youve ever said to me. With out your word I dont think I would've been as open as I am about our fathers word as I am now. (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home