Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Picnic in the Rain

Oh, baby, you know that you are
The thunder to my lightning
oh yeah.

When the clouds come rollin' in
On our picnic day
All that I can say
Is I love you, girl

Let's dance in the rain
I'll take away all of your pain
I want you to be mine
Our love will transcend time
I'll wipe the tears from your face
The touch of our lips will make my case
We were meant to be Together
oh yeah

You are the thunder to my Lightning
The fire in your eyes
Fuels the flame in my Soul
Our spirits entwined
You're always on my mind
My love

As the rain begins to fade
And the clouds begin to clear
I see a gift from God
That says we have none to fear
For even as the rainbow goes
We'll be in His hand
Forever, Together
Yeah

-GJ Frye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home